The Art of Life
Photobucket I'm so glad you're here! "The Art of Life" is where I share my journey as an artist & Momma. It's a place where I hope to encourage other women that they are artists too. In this small little space I seek to share, document, and be reminded of God's wonderful grace, all around us. ....And I would be so happy to have you journey alongside me! So grab a cup of coffee and linger for a while. I hope you leave feeling refreshed. Photobucket

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun Tired

~~I'm tired.
But it's a good kind of tired.
A fun tired.
The kind of tired that comes from herding, um... I mean leading 17 Kindergartners from activity to activity.
From singing and laughing and jumping up and down with them as they learn that God Is Real!
The kind of tired that comes from sitting in the sun and talking with good friends while your little ones splash and play in the pool.
The kind of tired that comes from a busy, fun week that's only half-way through.
Whew!
I've got to get rested up!
Hope you all are having a fun week too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I warn you -- you'll never get those songs out of your head! God's Great Gallery from 6 years ago is still ringing in my ears! ;0)

Elise said...

Hi Kasie

Sounds like so much fun, albeit exhausting.

I hope the remainder of your week is just as enjoyable and that you manage to get some rest in.

Love
Elise

mornin'lady said...

...From singing and laughing and jumping up and down with them as they learn that God Is Real...

Now that is a wonderful kind of tired.Hope your getting some good rest now :)