The Art of Life
Photobucket I'm so glad you're here! "The Art of Life" is where I share my journey as an artist & Momma. It's a place where I hope to encourage other women that they are artists too. In this small little space I seek to share, document, and be reminded of God's wonderful grace, all around us. ....And I would be so happy to have you journey alongside me! So grab a cup of coffee and linger for a while. I hope you leave feeling refreshed. Photobucket

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Little Runner Girl

~~Sierra had a kid's fun run this morning. At first she was a little nervous and worried about it. We assured her that she would do great, that all she had to do was have fun. She took off from the line with a funny little grin and smiled all the way. She was grinning ear to ear when they handed her a medal and ribbon. She kept saying, "This is my first medal!" We were really proud of her.
~~I also thought I'd post pics of these adorable icecream cones. PaPa and Grammy brought them by for the girls yesterday. They found them at Baskin Robbins. Talk about creative! The girls absolutely loved them. They were a little torn about having to mess them up and wanted me to take a picture first, lol. Not only were they cute but they were also delicious. (I had a few bites.)
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Wow, Sierra's very first medal - that's a huge achievement. Please pass on my congratulations to your gorgeous girl.

Those ice creams are so cute. What a great idea to stabilise the ice cream on a cookie - it would be such a shame for those cute ice cream faces to fall off from the top of a cone and land on the floor.

~~Dancing in the Rain~~ said...

Hi Kasie,
I am just now catching up with your blog. I haven't had time to breath it feels like. So sorry to hear you and your beautiful girls have been sick. I am glad you are feeling better. I love the pics of Sierra and the kitty. Just precious. I wish we were closer so the girls could see our baby goat. They would have so much fun playing with her.

Don't you ever think your blog is boring. I love it and am very glad you told me about it. It sure helps to feel a bit closer.

I love you and hope you have a very blessed week!

Pam

Anonymous said...

Good job, Sierra!! You did great!! Hey that medal looks the ones your mom and dad just got! Pretty neat!
~Angela